Phase I ESA
There are many reasons you may require a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment. The good news is that we have helped thousands of clients through just about every scenario.
Environmental Site Assessment
The purpose of the Phase I ESA is to identify, to the extent feasible, recognized environmental conditions (RECs) in connection with the property. This assessment includes a site reconnaissance as well as research and interviews with representatives of the public, property management, and regulatory agencies. We perform all Phase I ESAs in general accordance with the current American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standard E 1527 and the All Appropriate Inquiries (AAI) final rule.
Phase I ESAs are provided for telecommunications site locations based on the need for ground impact to connect utilities, excavate for foundations, and provide spaces for the placement of equipment. Phase I ESAs are the due diligence required to ensure that telecommunications carriers are responsible in their site selection and in ensuring appropriate health and safety practices are enforced.
Commercial ESAs provide evidence of due diligence in determining potential environmental concerns from activities that have previously been, or currently are, being conducted on a property. These ESAs are commonly requested by lenders in property acquisitions to demonstrate due diligence in completing the transaction.
Common Phase I Services
- A Phase I ESA report compliant with ASTM E 1527 Standard and the US EPA All Appropriate Inquiries regulations
- High-quality electronic (pdf) report delivered to you via e-mail through our internal web document service
- A link to download the full report in PDF format
- Qualified personnel to perform site visit, complete regulatory review, and prepare the report documentation
- Dedicated project manager to ensure project quality and schedule
- Standard two to three week turnaround (faster turnaround times available as needed, time frames dependent on availability of local regulatory agency records)
Ready to learn more about our services? Send us a note and we’ll reach out to you ASAP!