Unsure if your project requires a bio survey? No problem. We’ve helped countless clients navigate potential requirements due to wildlife on or around their project sites.
Natural Resource Management
Passage of the Endangered Species Act (ESA of 1973) required that any federally-authorized project not jeopardize the continued existence of any federally listed threatened or endangered plant or animal species or result in the destruction of essential habitat of such species. Many states have adopted similar laws protecting unique plant and animal resources. Proper surveys for listed species are often necessary during the initial stages of a project to avoid unanticipated issues that could delay project completion.
Surveys for Towers
Timely and accurate surveys for tower projects allows for construction to move forward while avoiding costly delays and potential fines due to mistakes in the process.
Common Services for Towers
- Field Surveys and Inventories
- Biological Resource Assessments (species specific and/or general, i.e. burrowing owl, San Joaquin kit fox, etc.)
- Avian Nesting Surveys for Compliance with the Migratory Bird Treaty Act
- Section 7 Consultation with the United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- Biological Assessments
- Impact Assessments
- Environmental Review Documentation
Ready to learn more about our services? Send us a note and we’ll reach out to you ASAP!